Operations Supervisor- E-Commerce San Bernardino, CA
Directly accountable for providing service to retail stores by coordinating the processing of merchandise from the vendor, through the Distribution Center, to the retail stores. At the e-Fulfillment level, responsible for the prompt, efficient and accurate processing of merchandise, customer order selection and delivery through the e-Fulfillment Center, in support of 100% customer satisfaction.
· Assures efficient and timely processing of merchandise and anticipates requirements and plans accordingly.
· Manages workflow to meet planned units per hour, cost per unit, level of service and accuracy standards.
· Works with other departments and divisions to resolve problems and ensure efficient service.
· Maintains safety, housekeeping and maintenance standards.
· Trains, develops and evaluates associates in assigned areas.
· Schedules associates to meet production plan.
· Maintains effective communication to ensure productivity, morale and performance of associates.
· Administers policies and procedures within assigned areas.
· Effectively manages payroll and expenses.
· Develops and maintains accuracy standards to ensure unit inventory integrity.
· Multiple years of related experience.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
· Flexibility in hours to support multi-shift operation.
Additional Information and Disclaimers:
· Regular attendance is required
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
· Critical features of this job are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Back To Job List