Operations Supervisor- Distribution- Findlay, OH
Directly accountable for providing service to retail stores by coordinating the processing of merchandise from the vendor, through the Distribution Center, to the retail stores. At the e-Fulfillment level, responsible for the prompt, efficient and accurate processing of merchandise, customer order selection and delivery through the e-Fulfillment Center, in support of 100% customer satisfaction.
- Assures efficient and timely processing of merchandise and anticipates requirements and plans accordingly.
- Manages workflow to meet planned units per hour, cost per unit, level of service and accuracy standards.
- Works with other departments and divisions to resolve problems and ensure efficient service.
- Maintains safety, housekeeping and maintenance standards.
- Trains, develops and evaluates associates in assigned areas.
- Schedules associates to meet production plan.
- Maintains effective communication to ensure productivity, morale and performance of associates.
- Administers policies and procedures within assigned areas.
- Effectively manages payroll and expenses.
- Develops and maintains accuracy standards to ensure unit inventory integrity.
- Multiple years of related experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- Flexibility in hours to support multi-shift operation.
- Regular attendance is required.
Back To Job List