Store Manager Louisville Market
*** All openings for Store Management are currently filled. If interested, please apply to this posting for future opportunities.***
Do you have the drive to advance in your career??
Are you looking for a company that will work to develop and contribute to the growth of your career?
This High Potential Executive Store Manager oversees and manages all aspects of store operations for a significant retail sales volume. These aspects include: merchandise presentation, customer service, sales and operating profit, inventory control, payroll and expense management, combined with leading, motivating and developing 3 Executive Assistant Store Managers and a large team of store Associates. The Executive Store Manager reports directly to the District Manager.
- Sales and operating profit
- Customer satisfaction
- Payroll and expense management
- Inventory and system accuracy
- Store presentation
- Associate development, retention and supervision
- Training and development of Executive Assistant Store Managers
- Minimum of 3-5 years managing a significant retail volume in a high-growth, retailing environment
- Demonstrates professional accomplishments through results-driven behavior and team-development capabilities
- Efficient planning and organizational skills
- Consistently utilizes available resources to exceed sales plan and maintain expense controls
- Ability to lead, encourage and develop a large team of Associates
- Communicates clearly and effectively with a variety of audiences
- A history of anticipating challenges and developing logical solutions to address issues
Back To Job List