Store Management Positions - Florence SC
*** All openings for Assistant Store Manager are currently filled. If interested, please apply to this posting for future opportunities. ***
This position leads the overall store operations including responsibility for sales, credit, customer service, turnover, human resources, profit and loss, inventory, expense management, store operations, store presentation. Executive responsibilities include providing leadership for the store in the areas of: Associate development; supervision of overall store operations to ensure execution according to Kohl's best practices; communications; analysis of business operations; expense management; and general management of the store as the leader of the store management team.
- Provides the interpretation, administration and direction for Kohl's Customer Satisfaction programs, including Customer Satisfaction Survey, Associate Recognition, POS time-in-line initiatives, and other Customer Satisfaction programs.
- Communicates operational and sales strategy to executive and supervisory teams through periodic meetings.
- Accountable for results of Customer Satisfaction programs.
- Leads/directs executives in the standard for customer issue resolution.
- Lead executive team in the execution of the MOD program.
- Interprets, directs and leads capacity and merchandise directives.
- Ensures total store cleanliness and recovery standards are achieved.
- Ensures accuracy of ad set is achieved.
- Directs store visual workload.
- Has overall responsibility for managing store payroll projections, productivity, and controllable expenses in relation to sales trend.
- Has overall responsibility for staffing, scheduling, and associate availability to ensure schedules match the workload.
- Competitively shops competition and communicates results.
- Reviews business summary for sales opportunities.
- Oversees and audits the ad set process to ensure 100% accuracy is achieved.
- Reviews replenishment schedules and actual tasks to ensure fill in standards are met.
- Oversees the associate credit solicitation performance effort to achieve goals.
- Partners with corporate allocation division addressing inventory issues from SIR report.
- Ensures that store replenishment standards are met.
Human Resource Management
- Oversees the management team's execution of the 5 key point card retention objectives.
- Facilitates annual associate review process.
- Oversees the hiring process to ensure store workload schedules are achieved.
- Communicates ethical standards to ensure total company policies are followed.
- Leads all store meetings to company guidelines and ensures action plans are devised and achieved as needed.
- Responsible for all documentation related to associate personnel files to company policy / legal requirements, including performance counseling documentation.
- Oversees associate performance counseling in accordance to company policies / HR guidelines.
- Manages the delivery of hourly training programs through store executive team.
- Develops and coaches executive team to promotable levels and/or larger areas of responsibility.
Inventory Shortage/Unit System Accuracy
- Oversees all price changes, callbacks, ISC memos to ensure accurate completion.
- Partners with Loss Prevention on all inventory programs.
- Oversees completion of inventory prep planning and ensures the execution is achieved.
- Leads and directs company USA program including re-wraps, even exchanges, ISAC Meeting, mis-mates, damages, defectives and store inventory shortage plans.
- Leads & directs the store executive team in the following areas:
- Ensures that freight best practices are followed.
- Leads ISAC and safety meetings.
- Responsible for resolution of all district audit issues
- Ensures that store cleanliness standards are met.
- Implements all company capacity guidelines for stockrooms.
- Multiple years managing a significant retail volume in a high-growth retailing environment
- A demonstration of professional accomplishments through results-driven behavior and team development abilities
- Efficient planning and organizational skills
- Ability to recognize and understand available resources and utilize them to meet and exceed the store's sales plan and expense controls
- Ability to lead and develop a large team of Associates
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with a variety of audiences
- A history of anticipating challenges and developing solutions to problems at hand
- Regular attendance is required.
Back To Job List